Because I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy, I use a feeding tube to eat.  I get all of my daily nutritional needs through my G-Tube.  Kids with Spinal Muscular Atrophy, like me, sometimes require a special diet.  If you would like to see what I eat, please check out my diet or Vivonex, the food that I eat.


My Diet


Article about the Amino Acid Diet

Article about Cytolog




I am fed through a G-Tube.  It is inserted into my stomach since I have trouble swallowing food.  Don't worry, it doesn't hurt.